With the final program of NPCPT2017 organizing committee will supply the poster and oral presentation numbers and their assignment to scientific sessions.
Duration of the presentation is 15 minutes including 5 minutes question part so please consider this while presenting your work.
Three poster sessions are envisaged.
1.Posters should be mounted on the assigned boards. Poster numbers will be on the board early in the morning.
2.Poster size should be 70 x 90 cm. If you prepare a larger poster, it won’t fit the board.
3.Poster committee is going to visit all posters so as a presenter please make sure that you accompany your poster during session.
4.Please, kindly takedown your posters at the end of the session. Any posters left on the board is going to be discarded.
- – Review style abstracts will not be accepted!
- – One person can present at most 2 posters!
- – To be taken into evaluation at least one of the researchers from the poster/oral presentation should pay registration fee!
- – Abstracts will be published in the journal “Nutrients” which is indexed in SCI-expanded with an impact factor of 3.550
- – Asbtracts should be prepared according to this template.
- – All submitted abstracts will go through a blind peer-review process carried out by an international scientific committee. Each abstract will be reviewed by at least two reviewers.
- Presenting author should be underlined.